Hypnobirthing and Pregnancy Massage
Gentle relaxation massage to help mother and baby to relax.
My dream is that every woman, everywhere, will know the joy of safe, satisfying birth for both her baby and herself, she’ll not need to forget. –Marie F. Mongan
HypnoBirthing: A Celebration of Life
HypnoBirthing® teaches special childbirth techniques for a safe and more comfortable birthing through guided imagery, visualization, and special breathing. It has a calm, positive and conscious whole family birthing experience that is comfortable and often pain-free. You learn to release negative emotions, fears, and limiting thoughts, and how your body works for you and with you. You will experience Parental Bonding, Light Touch Massage, Hypnotic Relaxation and Visualization.
Our courses consist of 5 classes that are 2½-hours long. In the classes you learn:
- Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier, and more comfortable birth
- To explore the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labor
- What’s is wrong with labor as it exists with most other childbirth methods
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort
- To create your body’s own natural epidural, the only safe labor enhancement
- Natural ways to bring your body into labor with out artificial chemical induction
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene, and joyful rather than tense and stressful
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing
The HypnoBirthing childbirth method is as much a philosophy of birth as it is technique for achieving a satisfying, relaxing, and stress- free method of birthing. HypnoBirthing teaches you, along with your birthing companion, the joy of experiencing birth in a more comfortable manner. You will learn how to call upon your body’s own natural relaxant and thus lessen or eliminate discomfort and the need for medication. When a woman is properly prepared for childbirth and when mind and body are in harmony, nature is free to function in the same well- designed manner that it does with all other creatures.